Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why?

I used to be optimistic, carefree and happy. But i became more emotional because of you.... I am willing to be more concern and less selfish because of you. The fact that i am willing to change means that i care about you and will help u face any difficulties in your life. But why do u hide your problems from me? Why do u suffer in silence? Don't want me to worry? U think i can't tell that u are troubled? The fact that u are quiet and unresponsive during lunch, the chat wif william and in study area shows that u something is troubling you. The more u hide it, the more i worry, so pls...dun keep it inside you....tell me....Even if i can't help u solve it but at least share your troubles with me, just like what i will do to u when i have any problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment