Friday, March 25, 2011

failure and anger...but its not despair..

Last tuesday i had a PBL workshop with an old lecturer from manchester univerisity. I carried out a rather performable discussion, under my lead we manage to determine the important points of the case given. However, one of my teammates which was a very good fren out my has a bit too much too critisize me! She complained that i only focused on the most talkative person in my group and neglected the rest, as well as not keeping track of the time! LOL! Well all i could say was she was not being understanding to my plight and jump into conclusion. THe rest of the members have no comments and thought that we have done well. The only reason the old man said we are not good enough is because back there in manchester he had very high standard PBL students, haha! On wednesday we had a test that contributes to 10% of the finals...I could not really answer most of the questions and was kinda worried that i will fail. And on thursday when the anwers are revealed by prof yasmin, I lost hope...so many questions i have done wrong. True enough, news from Dr. Chai reach my ears during friday that i have failed...Damn! Same situation as the last block! But i should not despair, i have passed the last end of block exam and I SHALL DO SO AGAIN!!! My gf sensed that i was a bit upset so she brought me out for a movie in one utama. Sucker punch? I think i chose the wrong movie, a weird and bizzare movie which not much of a storyline. Nevertheless i still enjoyed her company, thx darling! Open day in gonna take place today and tommorow, have lots of things to do, plus next week is a very hectic week before they give us a revision break... Thats the time where i should really focus on studying...Go voon! The awesome Voon Zu Kang will never fail to succeed!!! ARGHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment