Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hmmm...

Today i went to serdang hospital as well as upm with my coursemate to do some pathological studies. I realised that it was kinda time wasting as we had to do a lot of waiting and get little fruitful results. I do admit we learned some new information but the time spent is not worthwhile..it also tires me out and increased my frustration. I guess most of the time i found that i keep on attaching myself to my dear, this made me think that do I have any other close friends? hmm...maybe i've been thinking too much. Me and her we talked about our opinion on things and i always try to correct her mentality and personality, Sometimes i start to think that a person like me don't deserve an angel like her.... I keep trying to change her instead of accepting who she is, high expectations perhaps? She rated me a 5/10 score for being her bf, just a borderline pass? I still have a lot to improve, she gave me a 6 later on and admits that she also has high expectations on me. Maybe she is right, both of us are trying to change to other, we are not mature enough to accept other's personality, i hope i can change this attitude of mine, but its easier said than done.
Well, there is a immunology test tmr and i am prepared to embrace death, LOL! I couldn't care less, its the end of block exam that is important, for the meantime, that will be my only aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment