Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Snooker!!!

Had a tough immunology test yesterday :( Just heard from anita that it has to be counted as marks...and apparently she was not pleased that many of us using our laptop for leisure purposely during her lectures. And today...They actually BANNED us from using laptops in class!!! damn! I tried to break the rules any time possible, but in anita's lectures i can't because she has her eyes on me ==

Yesterday afternoon lectures end at 3pm and i went back to take a nap after a tiring study night the day be4, although it wasn't very fruitful, hahaha! Around 5.15pm i and rudely awakened by the sound of knocked on my door! I went for a lot and saw three strangers that identified themselves as agents of a hostel bringing a future medical student wanting to view our rooms...zzz...what the heck? Do they know a word called 'PRIVACY'? How can they just barge in and disturbed ppl when they are sleeping? bunch of idoits! I couldn't sleep after the shock and was just lying on the bed waiting for time to pass.

I realised that I had to go for an outing wif william, vivian and my darling :) Although my head is spinning, i still struggled up and tried to contact my gf. Apparently he was dead asleep and i had to go and search for her in her hostel ==
Nevertheless we still meet up wif the others and went to dataran sunway for dinner :)
My head felt much better after some nice food and soon we agreed on a snooker tag team match between me and my gf with william and vivian. I can see the tension builiding up on us guys as we see the girls or i mean our teamates where are begineers commiting fouls and giving advantage to the opponent. However, william is a much better player than i am and my team apparently suffer a utter defeat. LOL! He challenge me to a one on one match after that and thrashed me due to my repeated mistakes :( However I won him in a rematch with special handicap rules that gave me a slight advantage :) After the game vivian is somewhat displeased and reprimanded us for pushing her towards someone that she has no interest in. I was like 'WHAT'? She was the one that accepted william's date and chatted wif him like as if she liked her and she has the guts to blame ME? If she don't like him should tell him straight instead of procrastinating and blaming me in the process...zzz... Nevertheless I do not mind being blamed as long as i can help her get a decent guy and make a joke out of her, wakakaka!

Well that was all about yesterday, just finish all the lectures for today and gotta attend a practical later. Lastly, I am going to meet a cardiologist after all this, hope I will be fine :S

No comments:

Post a Comment