Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bad day..bad day!!

I woke up in the morning as usual and attending two of prof karim lectures. Me along with my dear, keziah and vivian went down to canteen for lunch. Dawa joined us on our way but i later found out that the canteen was closed!! Apparently the fella end his contract edy == But nvm, i tried out other stalls then. However, my gf did something that made me quite pissed, she humiliate me in front of a new friend, zzz... She apologized hurriedly and i forgave her but told her exactly how i felt. Later in the afternoon, i realised that the infamous prof viji will be joining to facilitate our PBL group! damn! And someone as successful in PBL such as me is scolded by him for being quiet and even asked me whether i am sleeping or not!Damn! this humiliation is not tolerable!! grrr!! To makes things worst, I ordered pizza during the night and the fella was more than 1 hour late!! I was waiting until all the acid in my stomach is attacking the stomach wall edy, zzz... and the whole day lost mood to study for the immunology test for this morning, and i think i flunked it! Haiz...hope tmr will be better! All the best to my seminar! I will never lose my optimistic attitude! Hmp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment