Friday, March 18, 2011

Week 7

I just completed my week 7 of the second block for MBBS... This time my PBL was going ok, perhaps because i prepared myself this time, haha! The last few PBL thought me a big lessson to be prepared, hopefully i can still pull things off fairly well this time. Last thursday i witness the 3rd seminar group to present, they have a very unique method of interacting with the audience, but they were slighty unorganised and some actually showed that they were unprepared. The video they produced also was not clear. My mentor Dr chai actually told them straight in their faces, kinda pity them oso. But this gave me a huge boost in my confidence to win the grand prize :P haha! nonetheless they gave a good effort, I shall not degrade them. Prof viji gave us a test for biochemistry, and the questions are kinda strange, the answer he gave was also a bit perculiar, how can he follow the answer 100%? He should have his own knowledge, tsk...tsk... no point going for his test i guess, just for attendance sake, haiz... Accompanied my girl for many days in this week, starting to miss her when she goes back home for the weekends. Am i addicted to her? LOL! Have to control myself edy, later cannot focus on studies, got minitest next week sia! Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment