Thursday, February 24, 2011

At wits end

After one night of thinking and a brief chat with vivian, I finally understand what went wrong... It not about seminar, its not about test, its about her!! She has lack of understand for me and is behaving very mysteriously. I can sense her hiding something from me, she can't escape my observation...is she afraid of me? She seems to be somewhat avoiding me. Can u imagine that i told her everything about myself and she still keep asking:are u ok? are u ok? What more u want me to say? i told u everything but u don't believe me, when i ask u to tell me everything, u hide something from me..haiz...honesty and trust is the most important aspect for every couple, u can't trust me? or u afraid that i will be angry? Well, the thing that i will really be angry at is that u are hiding something from me, avoiding me and playing around with others. I realised that the both of us changed, me to become more serious, less talkative and more stupid. U became more smart and playful. Haiz...I was so blinded that i did not uncover this myself...Now..something has to be done to save this mess...the mess that was not created by me...but created by her...

No comments:

Post a Comment