Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stress

I have been thinking a lot lately...isit due to my seminar presentation that i am feeling so stressed and nervous? Assignments, test coming up, and i am stuck in no man's land. I feel that i am alone, although my dear is always there to accompany me. I wonder why i have an uneasy feeling when she starts talking to 'him'. Jealousy? discomfort? I have no idea... Is there no one that can understand me? I have no close friends now that can understand my thoughts, no one who stands on the same line as me, how i miss my brothers in JB. haha! nevertheless! This sad me is often not the case, over dependent on her i guess? I just have to sort out my feelings and maintain my health, i feel like i am falling sick. I hope that i will feel better physically and mentally after few days. All the best to myself then!! haha!

1 comment:

  1. brother...........
    just relax lah......
    don't be too nervous.......
    concentrate in your test.....
    Fear nothing but God.......

    (I think I seriously need to call u....when r u free?)

    ReplyDelete