Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY

This past Tuesday, after the tiring anatomy lecture, i went back, bathed, packed and awaited the arrival of my parents :) Gave a hug to my dear dear and embark on my journey to batu gajah, hoho! We arrived at my eldest aunt's house around dinner time and had a sumptuous meal! I miss her cooking, it has been 3 years since i came back, the last was during my grandma's funeral. We chatted for quite some time and left cuz we had to check in to the clearwater satuary lakeside paraside :P Had a tired day so i was quickly knocked out and fell fast asleep.....

2/2/2011
*shakes**nudge* YAWN!!!! was shaken up by my dad early in the morning, still half asleep, tired sia! But dad brought us for breakfast and went to buy some stuff in the nearby value mart. We went to my aunt's house for lunch and tea and went back to our chalet to prepare for some sports activities :) I played almost 2 hours of badminton with my brother and dad and i won four matches out of 5! :) But i should not have lost the last match, fatigue came over me and my bro won due to a fluke, hahaha! Went back to aunt's house after bathing and we stayed until midnight which is the first day of CNY!!! Woohooo! fireworks!!! haha! But my uncle to put up fireworks due to the mata-mata circling around the neighbourhood ==

3/2/2011
Whole body aching due to the after effect of yesterday's badminton game. Ate breakfast in the lakeside restaurant and was ready to go to aunt's place for angpau :P I got a few angpaus and we started gambling! haha! went back to clearwater santuary for a swim and back to aunt's house for games again, hehe...

4/2/2011
Now my legs are soft due to swimming! zzz...however its the second day of cny and its hardcore gambling day!! My second uncle and fourth uncle and my cousins are here!! we played cards for several hours and i had to go up to ipoh for dinner with my mum's side family :)

5/2/2011
Packed up and back to KL, had an awesome day with william in sunway giza. I played my first game of snooker, haha! Missing her, hope to meet her soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment