Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday

Yesterday was a typical friday, with the class end exceptionally early, which is 12.30pm. Everyone went back, except for me who was all alone looking for some place to have lunch. My gf and her group went along with their mentor who treated them lunch. However, something is disturbing me...apparently this guy is trying to be really close to my gf, eating together, sitting side by side....what is he up to? My dear is so innocent that she doesn't even know what is going on, how naive..haha! Not that i am being jealous but she should at least keep a distance if she finds out that the guy have some interest in her. Later that evening, i went to the gym with my friend william and his sidekick. Surprisingly after such a long time of inactivity, i could still pull out a 3km run within 25 mins, haha! So my stamina have not deteriorate after all huh? I could have stayed on running longer but my legs stopped me. Later at night, I had dinner with my dear before sending her off. She is following her mum's car back home, I miss her :( After that i managed to persuade vivian to go out with me and william. Haiyo william don't have an plan so we went circling in the curve and also had supper in the garden. We went back to cova around 11.30pm and i went to have a chat with vivian. She convinced me that something was quite wrong with the guy who was close with my gf. He is trying to follow me? following my actions? following my way of treating people? I have to test him....but how?? hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment