Wednesday, April 13, 2011

stromy....

What is it with all this problems? Its exam period and i'm worried about her...She is hiding something from me, I can tell from her expression, reaction and her way of talking that something is bothering her...but she just don't want to tell me.. It bothers me to see that she is suffering in silence and I don't even know what is going on?!! Are u that insecure? Or am i not worthy enough to be ur listener? Do i have to resort to these nasty methods to force u to talk? Haiz... Does other people's opinion regarding our relationship so important? can't we run our own way? I don't know how many times more I can take. U need peace, u need to be more secure, u need happiness... u have to live your life the way u want it, happy or depressed? u have a choice...Its up to u to live ur life, if u need any help, I will be there for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment