Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sick

Yesterday i enjoyed myself with my dear in the treasure hunt in college :) got so many pretty girls, the president of accounting club is pretty! :P haha! had a lot of fun and i also won the best male participate awards as well as 2nd place for team award :)
However, i had sore throat last night and went to giza for dinner as well as to get some sore throat sweet. However, during the night my sore throat became worse and i could not even sleep! This morning i got out of bed with severe headache and dizziness, so bad that i have to take panadol which i normally would not take. That drug allowed me one hour plus of sleep and i felt better later. My dear is so sweet that she came over and help me clean my place as well as bringing lunch for me :) But in the afternoon my headache recur and i had to go back to sleep. My darling settled her hostel issues as her new housemates move in and then she rushed over to accompany me, I know she is tired, such a big sacrifice for me. She got worried that my headache is still there and i can't sleep in the afternoon therefore she urge me to see a doctor. I called both my parents and they too think that i should consult a doctor. My dear went to ask help from a friend to sent me to clinic. The doctor was a nice malay man, who told me a lot of stories when he found out that i was a medical student and gave me advices on how to prevent headache caused by straining of the eyes due to excessive use of computers. I felt very grateful to my darling that she stand by me and take care of me when i am sick. Thank you my dear...I LOVE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment