Sunday, May 1, 2011

The AWESOME one

The AWESOME one greets the followers of his blog!! haha! After my return to Johor bahru on friday 22nd of april, I arrived home. It was 3 months since i was at home and i was feeling that my home looks a bit different, haha! Nevertheless its good friday and my mum and bro went to church. I had my dinner after bathing and god i miss home cooked food!! hahaha! I spend the rest of the night gaming with my brother who had just returned from church :)

On saturday I was invited by george and ishqi for a game of dota and movie however i was not able to make it for the movie thus i have to return home early for a family dinner :) Told my mum and dad lots of stuff that they missed out during my uni days.

Went to church on sunday to see how my friends in church welcome back The AWESOME one :P Well not a warm welcome but grace was kinda happy that i was back, thank you grace :) She looks tired out from studies and all, hope she will be fine soon.

Monday and tuesday is dota day! My good friend wei jian accompanied me for multiple games of Dota! Although we lost all games on monday but we managed to have a couple of victories on tuesday with the presence of jun liang :)

Ivan invited me for a movie in KSl on wednesday! DAMN scream 4 was scary! That bloody ivan even prank and ambushed The AWESOME one in toilet! Grrr..... However i discovered ivan's secrect :P

Eric came and drop by on thursday to make a surprise visit to me! Me and my bro paused our computer games and entertained eric for a game of chinese chess, haha! Both my brother and eric were good players however my brother got the last laugh, hahaha! Thats my good bro! :P The AWESOME one has taught him well hadn't I? hehehe...

Wei jian blow me away on friday to accompany he and his gf's one month aniversary, zzzz.... Nevertheless my mum brought me to eat in a korean restaurant, haha! The food was delicious XD Kesian my mum that she prepared so much food for the bible study tonight but she suddenly found out that it was cancelled without her notice! I can tell that she is fuming, tried my best to calm her down, but she said she was not gonna host for bible study for the next three months! good idea!

An epic boring saturday afternoon since my brother has went for his chinese chess competition and no one was there to accompany me :( But at least my dad came back in the evening and we had dinner together, following by computer games when my bro came back XD

My final day in jb.....sunday! Had the time of my life with my secondary friends yee siang, wei hong and ah lua! haha! We went to watch an AWESOME movie named thor! cool! And we played 3 games of dota together :) The AWESOME one was mocking each and every one of them for every kill i get, wakakaka! And then it was time to say goodbye :( My mummy drove me to senai airport in the evening and had our last dinner together before boarding the plane...bye mum! goodbye JB! Don't forget! The AWESOME one will return soon enough! FAREWELL my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment