Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PAIN!!!!

Yesterday morning, i went to a chinese sensei to massage and apply some medicine on my left knee. I also went to the clinic to enquire about the strange itchy red spots on my arm and back as well as getting a heaptitis B injection. The doctor said it was not shingles and was mere allergy... a relieve to me and my dad yeah? so he gave me some cream to apply and gave a a PAINFUL jab on my right deltoid muscle, lol! i regreted letting him jab my right muscle because its the arm that i use to carry out daily activities more often :( At first i felt an excrutiating pain, but it goes off in a couple of minutes. During the afternoon i went for a Dota game with my best pals and then i felt the pain nearing evening...ish! The pain carried on throughout the night and i felt it once I utilize my arm to carry out any activities. Even now my arm still hurt..== Is my body that weak to give me so much trouble? I hope the pain on my arm and left knee as will as the red spots on my body will go off soon, well i can only pray about that...gotta take good care of myself now, tata...god bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment