Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fate is what it is..

Should i say that this past week is the happiest week of my life? Despite the torturing exams and the about of stress we have to handle. Nonetheless, that is just the early part of the week, haha! There is a phrase call 苦尽甘来 which means after suffering there is a blessing. This is exactly how to describe my life; after the exams, I asked her out for a movie and it turned out quite well din't it? hahaha! I never confessed anything to her and her did not tell me that she was fond of me. We just got together! cool ei? :P I also found out the day after that i have passed my MBBS end of block exam! haha! double happiness! XD She is a very kind and pure girl, i promise that i will do my best to protect her and treat her well, all those things that she has done for me i am touched..but unlike her a man don't shed his tears easily! hahaha! I love her and i hope that we can be together for a long long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment