Friday, January 7, 2011

Mixed emotions

She always say i am not serious, playing around , teasing her. She thinks i am a playboy who is trying to hook on to every girl's feelings. Haiz....No one knows and believes that i will stay devoted to my girl, but the problem is, i haven find one, haha! I will really cherish a girl if i am in a relationship with her, but a pity that girls do not believe that and treat me as a flirt, sheesh! My playfulness hinders me from giving devotion to any girl, but it does not stop me from liking anyone of them. She always say that i bully her, which in fact she is one of the person that i treat best, and she is the very first girl who treats me this well, maybe she likes me? haha! I feel a bit touched and i do not deny the fact that i am actually a bit concerned about her, haha! But the big question is: do i like her? aiya, this question i can't even answer it myself, how do i expect to get an answer? Well i hope she does not look at this post, but i am also curious at her reaction after seeing this. Contradicting ei? I am such a eccentric person, lol.

Btw, why am i thinking about this kinda stuff now? My end of block exam is coming, i should be focusing on my studies shouldn't i? Laughing at my own stupidity, haha! Wish me all the best for my studies if anyone is reading this :)

1 comment: