Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stress...stress...stress....

Final exam is around the corner, but the mock exam have defalted my morale. After all i did, a satisfactory results was obtained... maybe i'll have to really be serious this time, if i don't, this will be the end of my future and my hopes will come crashing to the ground.... My results certainly did not please my parents, and they imflicted more pressure onto me.... i don't want to dissapoint them, but it is a bit hard to get want they expect, although it is also what i expect. Anyway, two weeks left till the first paper and i'll have to buck up and study hard!!! Gambateh to myself... as chaos reigns, the hero of chaos will strive to score total victory!

ps: happy bday to tiong seng bro and agnes! haha!

1 comment:

  1. trust urself n do ur best in order to archeive good result in ur exam dude~~

    by: Hero of Adverse

    ReplyDelete