Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mock exam is mocking us...lol!

nowadays some of my classmates are being rather quiet and stressed up.... thats is because exam is 3 days away i guess...haiz... this situation leaves me high and dry without someone to talk to and share my problems with. Guess i may look cheerfull in the eyes of many, but the truth is... no one can truly truly see the inside of me.... i can be happy when i'm sad, smiling when i'm angry and laughing when i just feel like whacking the fella up... classic hypocrite huh? Well, circumstances forced me to do so as i found out that being straightforward has its cost! Nevertheless, i know there are still ppl who support me, thats all that matters now....the ones who truly cares. Well, as this exam thingy catches up on me, i can play games to destress! thats y i'm call the GAME FREAK!!!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment