Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Holidays: good or bad?

After my exam, i went out to jusco with my college frens and watch the movie, the movie was nice...but i din't really feel happy, i wonder y? after the movei we went for lunch and forced to attend the very boring 3 hours malaysian studies class...phew... some couldn't take it and decide to have the holiday few hours earlier, lol! I played dota the whole night and still it does not satisfy me, something was missing...but i did not know what.

The next day, i met my best frens and played dota along with them, it helped in regaining my mood tho, but after my frens went home, my mood change from better to worse, i was so pissed that i sped when i am suppose to fetch my brother...something really different from my calm and composed character...i was being rash, stubborn, and i knew that something was wrong with me.
My fren suggested that i should pray, so i prayed be4 going to sleep.

On sunday morning, it was my best frens's bday, it appears that i was back to my normal joyious self. We played dota for the whole day and i went to have dinner with him. I chatted about this problem of mine and he gave me an advise that i think it did work. Maybe i should take things slow with girls... i have no problems with the guys, but big problems with some girls, i wonder why? nevertheless, i decided to calm myself and take things easily, looks like the rest of the holidays will be freaking boring ei? haiz...

1 comment:

  1. i hav the same experience wif u also. Sometimes i will feel kinda tedious when i m talking wif the gals. However, i noe tat tis is a slow, and steady process tat requires Tonnes of perserverance and endurance ( when ppl reject ur intentions or ideas.... ). Therefore, wat i do is juz wait 4 the chance to talk wif the gals during 1-1 time as tis can avoid weird eyesight from ppl.

    Nevertheless, i m not really understand ur plight n therefore i can't really giv u a best solution. Wat i can tel u is u must endure n b patient.....if not when they c ur bad side, the things will bcome worst.

    But anywhere, believe in God as u walk every step in life. He will lead u to the right place. Pray always(although it seems slacking sumtimes, but it really works!)

    ReplyDelete