Friday, October 29, 2010

Bday Surprise

Yesterday, which is the 28th of october, was the first birthday i ever celebrated far away from home, haha! Usually i will go put with friends, play a couple of rounds of DOTA and also eating a cake with my family :)
But this year, it is very very special. It is a very meaningful event to me, can u imagine? I only knew my coursemates and lecturers for barely two weeks! And they threw a party for me! how surprising!! haha! I was overwhelmed with joy, although my expression are not seen, but it doesn't mean I am not touched about all u guys have done for me! A very big thank you to all of my mbbs coursemates and lecturers!! haha! Little did i expect that i have the warmest bday party in an unfamiliar place and also new found friends, haha! I also thank god for he has made all good things happen to me on my bday! So, Segi is the place that i will stay for these next 5 years! Hope everything goes smoothly, yeah babey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment