Friday, April 2, 2010

Down...

What's going on? y do i feel that i am not in a good mood? its good friday! i am sick and tired of my college...some people just don't understand me, i can't care less if u dispise me or what...i am only gonna face you people for about 2 months and say goodbye to those suckers! Ms pearly lectured me again because of the bio specimen paper, she said hurtfull words: "when are u gonna change?" "u can forget about it if u think you are smart!" "I am gonna tell your parents about this!" I changed, but she failed to see it, once u have a opinion about a certain person, it stay for quite a long time...i fail to see this side of her, so its always been like this, she having a bad impression of me and pressure me all the time, haiz... Its true that it is my fault for not doing the homework, but it really slipped my mind, I am speaking the truth, i'm sorry if u can't accept it, but its the truth. No one wants to fail in exams, the same thing applies to me...i also hope to do well, but i hope to do it my way! why can't anyone understand? it's my future, i have the right to fight for myself! haiz...just hope that i can pull myself up for the exams ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment